Manchester United might have finished a lowly sixth place finish in the Premier League but the club is now ranked the richest club in the world.
According to a new release by Forbes, the club is valued at $3.69 billion, up 11% on last year.
Real Madrid, Champions League winners are ranked in second place, the first time in five years they have been overtaken.
United's new wealth is aided by an a record domestic television deal and an Adidas kit sponsorship worth a reported $90 million per year.
Madrid are also overtaken by Barcelona who move into second place with Bayern Munich maintaining fourth place
World football rich list
1) Manchester United - $3.69 billion
2) Barcelona - $3.64 billion
3) Real Madrid - $3.58 billion
4) Bayern Munich - $2.71 billion
5) Manchester City - $2.08 billion
6) Arsenal - $1.93 billion
7) Chelsea - $1.85 billion
8) Liverpool - $1.49 billion
9) Juventus - $1.26 billion
10) Tottenham Hotspur $1.06 billion
Meanwhile, you can see NAIJ.com's video of the Super Eagles training ahead of the World Cup qualifiers;