Since his arrival in England with Manchester United in the summer, Zlatan Ibrahimovic has proven a hit with records broken despite his advancing years.
In fact, less than six months into his United career, Zlatan Ibrahimovic already has a series of records, firsts and feats to his name that illustrate just what an amazing signing he has been.
Here are some of the best…
1. At 35 years and 125 days old, Zlatan is the oldest player to reach 15 Premier League goals in a single season.
2. Zlatan has now reached double figures for league goals (in Europe’s top five leagues) in each of his last 11 seasons. The only other players who can watch that feat are… Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.
3. Zlatan has reached 15 Premier League goals for Man Utd in the fourth fastest number of games (23), behind only Ruud Van Nistelrooy (19), Dwight Yorke (20) and Robin van Persie (21).
PAY ATTENTION: Get the latest news on NAIJ.com News App
4. Zlatan has now scored 20+ goals at club level in 10 consecutive seasons. The last time he didn't reach 20 goals was in 2006-07 at Inter (15).
5. Zlatan was the first Man Utd player to score in his first three Premier League appearances for the club. The last United player to score in their first three league appearances for the club was Ian Storey-Moore, back in 1971-72.
6. Of players in the big five European Leagues, only Lionel Messi (51) scored more goals than Zlatan (50) in all club comps in 2016.
7. After he scored against Bournemouth on his Premier League debut, Zlatan has now scored on his Premier League, Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1 and Champions League debut.